BMJ Personal Consultancy is a group of specialists who have been supporting clients non-stop since 1995 with their knowledge and experience in matters of social potential management.
We offer our clients a wide range of services, which include:
• recruitment, selection and executive search
• psychological testing
• an Assessment Centre and a Development Centre
• training for employees and managers in the fields of sales, negotiations, management, development
of interpersonal skills, internal communication, organisation of worktime and HR matters
• designing motivational salary systems,
• diagnosis of firms’ organisational culture
• personal audits, including of competences
• salary scheme audits
• playing the role of external personnel dept
We are experienced in conducting training projects on an international scale, carried out in collaboration with foreign partners in Austria (www.harramach.com) and Germany (www.interaktion-training.de, www.axel-boehm.org).
We conduct recruitment processes all over Poland, often in projects aimed at developing and further expanding businesses territorially. We are also knowledgeable about specialists and managers in other countries.
The personal consultancy services we render are characterised by their high level of professionalism,
which is achieved by:
• trust and discretion,
• prompt reaction to clients’ needs,
• a highly individualised approach to the matters presented,
• fundamental analysis,
• efficiency of actions.
We complete all the tasks entrusted to us based on the individual requirements and needs of our clients, and applying the best and most effective methods. Our many years of experience and constant improvement of our skills has come to fruition in the completion of many fascinating projects for companies operating in extremely varied areas of business.
Feel welcome to contact us